Become a PANDA Partner
Panda are always looking for more individuals and businesses to become Distributors and Resellers and share our success.
Full training and support provided, no experience necessary!
- PANDA do not require an upfront investment from new Distributors and Resellers
- Distributors and Resellers will simply pre-purchase product licenses from PANDA, as required, with a minimum purchase quantity of 10 licenses.
- Distributors and Resellers are free to set their own RRP and wholesale prices on all products
- Distributors and Resellers can sell the products direct to end users
- Distributors and Resellers can sell the products at a wholesale price to other businesses
- Distributors and Resellers will be provided with fact sheets, case studies and technical information to facilitate the sales process
- Distributors and Resellers can focus on a geographical sales area, or on a specific industry segment(s)
- Distributors and Resellers are free to use the PANDA brand, images and logos, subject to final approval by PANDA on all marketing materials produced, and for all online advertising
- Distributor and Reseller Agreements are non-exclusive (however this is open to discussion and negotiation)
- Distributors and Resellers can operate their PANDA business in Australia and New Zealand
- Distributors and Resellers can sell PANDA products online via social media and websites, landing pages, and affiliate platforms. Sales to international customers are acceptable providing the lead is sourced via an approved Australian domain website.
- Distributors and Resellers will need to have an ABN, and operate as either a Sole Trader, or under their own preferred company structure.
Contact Us to become a PANDA Business Partner